Andrew is dedicated to providing a high level of expertise combined with a high level of personal service. He believes that every client’s situation deserves the utmost respect and attention. His goal in every case is twofold: (1) to obtain a successful resolution for the client’s immediate situation; and (2) to establish a relationship with each client that will last for the long term.
A lifelong Texan, Andrew graduated with his Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science in 1998 from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. He then earned his J.D. in 2001 from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas.
Andrew has significant experience in handling family law matters. He handles numerous types of cases, including divorce, complex property division, child custody disputes, post-divorce modifications, enforcement of possession and child support orders, paternity actions, and adoptions. He also has experience drafting premarital agreements and post-marital partition agreements.
“Andrew has been our attorney for several years now and he’s very knowledgeable about Texas law and the seated judges. He’s very responsive and timely. He’ll provide the truth and explain your options (even if it’s not something you really want to hear). He seems to love his job and wants to help people. He’s not going to overbill you or nickel and dime you.”
(Testimonial from Avvo.com)
Andrew Passons’ Experience and Accolades include:
- Licensed to practice law by the Supreme Court of Texas – 2001
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization – 2010
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Texas Rising Star – Thomson Reuters – 2010-2014
- Texas Super Lawyer – Thomson Reuters – 2014-2018
- Speaker – Advanced Family Law Course – 2011, 2014
- Director – Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County
- Member – State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- Member – Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Past President – Denton County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Past President – Denton County Young Lawyers Association
Andrew lives in Denton County with his wife, Nicki, and their children. He is an avid sports fan and enjoys playing golf. For more information about Andrew, click here.